Is This For Me?
Many of our clients seek one-on-one coaching because they are looking to make a change in their lives and are dissatisfied with the progress they’ve made on their own. These changes often relate to:
- improving health & wellness
- increasing job or career satisfaction
- balancing family care-giving responsibilities
- completing a project or planning a big event
- advancing education or training
Many of our clients have achieved outward success and yet would still like to feel more fulfilled. Common reasons people seek coaching may include:
- balancing life roles & responsibilities
- reducing stress & overwhelm
- improving quality of life
- increasing creativity & self-expression
- organizing & prioritizing
- improving communication & leadership skills
- aligning actions with values
What You Can Expect
We are committed to drawing out the best in you. Through skilled listening, experienced inquiry, and a core belief that you are your best advisor, we partner with you to create a plan to help move you forward. Our complete focus is on maximizing your success.
Our work with you is personalized, confidential and impartial. Our sessions provide the opportunity for you to freely explore your ideas and beliefs. Unlike your friends and family, we offer an objective perspective and give you our undivided attention.
Individual coaching sessions can be freeform or incorporate the Best Year Yet!® program. We can help you decide what would be the best fit for you.
Chances Are, We’ve Heard it Before
We have worked with literally hundreds of people facing a wide variety of circumstances and challenges in their lives. People are often initially hesitant to share personal circumstances that are less than ideal. What we’ve seen is that we are all much more similar than we are different, and there is a lot of commonality in our experience. You’re not alone, trust us.
Many clients wonder what is appropriate to discuss during a coaching session. We are open to discussing with you whatever is on your mind. It is up to you to decide what you are comfortable sharing and to what depth. There is a gray area between coaching and therapy and we are clear on what we are qualified to address. In other words, you don’t need to figure out when something falls outside of our scope, we will respectfully let you know.
A Typical Coaching Session
- Length: 55 minutes
- Frequency: Clients generally meet with coach once or twice per month, in some cases weekly
Duration: Some clients get what they need from just one session, others find it helpful to have on-going support for months to years.
- Format: In-person or via phone / video chat
- Location: Your workplace or the public meeting place of your choice